Sunday, May 20, 2007

You mean I have to pick up now?!

So now that Kylie has graced us with her crawling, I am kinda thinking it would be nice if she just sat in one place again! She hasn't been too bad; she doesn't even realize that there are so many things to get into! She has only gone around in a 5 foot radius, but that wasn't a clean 5 foot radius! I had left a box of Triscuit crackers on the ground from the night before, and sure enough, Kylie got her hands on it! She pounded on the box until it popped open and grabbed herself some crackers! Here she is enjoying one of her first "human" foods!






Had to throw in this shot...love those lips! She definitely got those from Daddy! I don't even have enough lip for lip-gloss!

1 comment:

Emily Golden said...

ummmm...I think she is choking!!!