Saturday, May 19, 2007

What the...

This morning when we were getting ready to go up to Oxnard for the Strawberry Festival Kylie was playing around on the floor with her toys. I ran down to the car to get all packed up and right when I got there and was about to open the door to the car, it locked! I couldn't figure out what happened! I thought for sure there was a short in the wiring of the car or something! I ran up to get my keys and couldn't find them! Finally after searching the house top to bottom I found them...in Kylie's mouth!! She somehow got a hold of them and had pushed the "lock" button just as I went down to open the car! I guess this is just the beginning of the fun to come with her turning into a big girl! Here are the pics:


My brother Nick brought me back an Eiffel Tower key chain from his trip to Paris last summer and Kylie loves it! It is her favorite chew toy!

2 comments:

Emily Golden said...

You didn't tell me about this!!

Emily Golden said...

Too Funny!