Saturday, May 26, 2007

Emily's Graduation Brunch!

This morning we headed to the Hash House in Hillcrest for some amazing brunch! You would NOT believe the portions at this place! The waffle (singular) was four waffles combined into one! The plates are bigger than your torso! It was so delicious! The mimosa wasn't bad either! :)

I had the hardest time getting Kylie dressed! I didn't pack her anything warm enough to wear! My mom and I were fighting over what to put her in, as we put her in and out of at least 5 outfits! This was the best I could do, although I did pack some tights. I tried the tights on with the outfit, and it was a nightmare! They were so loose and baggy - it looked like she was wearing plastic grocery bags around her legs! Of course Nana thought the tights looked fine and that it was better to be funny looking and warm than cold and cute! Obviously, you know the way I felt! Kylie escaped the tights (thanks to her fashionable Mommy) and I packed a blanket in its place.

Nana, I really don't think baggy tights go with this outfit!

Waiting for our table...


Kylie and Auntie Em

Well, wouldn't you know, Nana packed those damn tights in her purse! We got to breakfast and it was a bit chilly so Nana whipped the tights out of her purse and came after Kylie with them! Luckily Em grabbed them out of Nana's hands just in time! Here she is helping Kylie to put them in their place - the TRASH! :)

Check out the size of this waffle! And this is after I ate a fourth of it! Kylie seemed to love it! She couldn't have cared less that it was bigger than her entire body! We were cracking up watching her chow down on it!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have shared pretty useful information on graduation brunch party. Last month, I arranged my best friend’s graduation party at one of best Los Angeles event venues. Invited all our friends and we all had amazing time at this event.