Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Treehouse Social Club...

Today Rebecca told me that the Treehouse Social Club was having a free play afternoon/evening, and we have both been dying to check it out. We decided to go and see what it was all about! Kylie and I were happy since Rebecca's sister has been in town and we have been missing hanging out on our weekly basis!! First of all, I thought that it was MUCH closer to me than it was...it was almost all the way to Dr. Whitman's office! Secondly, the damn Mapquest directions were wrong so I freaked out since I got lost! I finally got to the place 5 minutes before Rebecca had to leave, but luckily she stuck around longer to hang out! SO, my review? I am glad that we got to check it out for free, because it wasn't as exciting as I hoped it would be! The little play area for 3 and under was being held hostage by a couple bratty older girls, who no way were 3! It was a pretty small place and very claustrophobic-y! We did find a "ball room" which was big and empty so we took it over, and unfortunately upset a couple boys who wanted to run around and kick balls in there! Oh well! Finally we decided to sit in the lobby for a while where we could at least breathe! Kylie and I didn't care, we were just happy to see our buddies! Here are a few pics I took:

Nathaniel crawling...he is SOOO fast!

Kylie thought the bumps on the ball were nipples and could not get her mouth off of them!

Best Friends!

What playdate would be complete without one of the babies sucking on the other's head?


Of course Kylie has to suck on Nate's shoe....eww!

1 comment:

Emily Golden said...

I wonder what tastes better the toy or kylie's head?