Monday, May 7, 2007

I guess it's time to baby proof!

I always put Kylie in her "office" while I take a shower upstairs in our room, and never thought she could get into any trouble! Heck, all she does is sit/stand in a little seat that is connected to a table and all she can do is walk around in circles and circles! Or so I thought!! Thank goodness the first time she flirted with disaster was before I got into the shower! I put Kylie in her office as I was getting ready to shower and was in the bathroom when all of a sudden I heard an unfamiliar noise! I looked over, and sure enough, Kylie pulled Daddy's desk drawer open! She always pulled on the handles trying to eat them, but I didn't think she was strong enough to pull them open! It was a good thing I was there...Jim has a cup of paperclips, pencil erasers, pens, pencils, staples, and tons of other TINY things for Kylie to eat in there! Of course, instead of being a good mom and pulling her away, I ran down and got my camera! Here is the little sneak getting to work:


"WHOA! This thing comes out!"

Of course Kylie didn't waste anytime getting to sucking on the drawer!

Well...what do we have here?!

YES! Something I can hold and suck on!

I think this is the funniest of them all - she is very serious, like "Well, what do we have here?!!"

Kylie made quite the mess, but of course we left it for Daddy to pick up :)!

How can you get mad at this little face?!

No comments: