Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A night with the girls, again!

Tonight we ventured up to Camarillo (yep, second time this month - you would think it is paradise or something!) to meet Sue and Pinny! No need to go into details, just check out previous post "A night out with the girls" - not much changes trip to trip! Although this time around, Pin tried to skip out on Target...no such luck! I dragged her in there kicking and screaming, and she thanked me later! :) Here are some pics:

Pinny and KyKy

I don't think I want Pin hanging around Kylie anymore...I'm not sure what she is teaching her!

Check out Pin's new ride, a Porsche Cayenne!!! (Jim says jealousy is a sign of weakness, so let's just say I am NOT strong!)

Umm, Sue, a soccer mom from 1992 called, she wants her 4th of July shirt back!

Kylie wearing her new outfit from Auntie Sue!

No comments: