Thursday, May 31, 2007

Make-up Gymbo Class

Since we had to miss Gymboree this week to hang out with Grampa (don't worry, it was worth it!) we made up our class today. There was only ONE other Mom and baby there and they were just trying out the class for the day so I was the only one who knew all the songs and activities. Yeah, just picture me and my beautiful voice singing "Fly, Fly, Fly Your Plane..." NOT a pretty picture! To make matters worse the other Mom was VERY overprotective over her baby and every time Kylie came near him she FLIPPED out and would pick Kylie up and move her away! It is nice though to do make up classes every once in a while since I don't know any of the other Moms I can actually focus on little Kylie and give her the real Gymbo experience. But don't get me wrong, Tuesday Gymbo with my girls is the REAL way to do it! ;)

Kylie has become obsessed with crawling after just ONE little bubble on the mat! She goes right up to it and very precisely pops it with her little finger!



No comments: