Saturday, April 28, 2007

Kylie's trip to San Diego for Tyler's Birthday!

Today we headed to San Diego for Tyler's birthday party. Auntie Sah-Sah was nice enough to move the party one week earlier so Kylie and I could make it down. I actually think it was in her best interest too - she needed me to be the photographer, not to mention, I was on the decorating committee! Here are pictures from us hanging out with Uncle Jeff, Auntie Sah-Sah, Cousin Tyler and Auntie Em!

How cute is this? Ty and Ky hugging! (Thanks, Em!)

I built Tyler's Train Table birthday present...I only screwed it up twice (Tyler doesn't need the handle to the drawer, right?!) :). Emily and Sarah were cracking up because I wanted to set up the table to match the picture on the box EXACTLY...down to the last wooden tree! I had to take a picture so Sarah could remember where all the pieces went!

Here is Tyler coming down in the morning to see his brithday present. Even I was excited to see his reaction - I got up at 7:30 a.m. just to be there when he came downstairs!

Tyler was so cute! He just kept saying over and over, "Tyler's! Tyler's! Tyler's!"

Here is Tyler playing with the new train table:

NO TYLER! The blue car goes down by the red house, the bus goes in the south-east corner, approximately 3 inches north of the fire station! (Okay, now I know why Sarah was laughing so hard when I was trying to set the table up exactly to the box picture. I guess she knew it wasn't going to stay that way!) You should have seen my face when Tyler decided to wipe out the entire table set-up with one swoop!

Tyler was so happy, he even posed for a picture without getting mad!

No comments: