Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Kylie's New Bath!

Today I got Kylie a new bathtub! SHe is too big to take a bath in her baby bath, I am sick of taking baths with her, and she is too little to sit all by herself in the big tub! I thought this tub would be a perfect solution, but of course, she hated it! Here we are getting it blown up and trying it out on dry land...so far, so good! It wasn't until I put her in the tub with water that she freaked out! She NEVER cries in the tub, but she does now!!

Helping Mommy blow up the tub! No joke, I was blowing it up and I looked over and Kylie had her mouth around the post that you hang the toy rings on! Isn't that funny?

This is fun, Mom!
I put Kylie in the tub on her hands and knees and she pulled herself up onto the side..
...then Kylie pushed up into a standing position! I was so proud!
Little does Kylie know, this thing has to go in the water...

No comments: