Thursday, April 12, 2007

Shopping with my girls!

Today Kylie and I went to Santa Barbara with Auntie Pinny to visit Auntie Sue! We had such a fun day! Here are the pics:

At the mall with Pin!

I love going shopping! My mom lets me sit on the floor in the store!

Mommy and Kylie
I knew if I cried long enough Mom would give me her drink to play with!
Wardrobe change!
Sue doing some number-crunching at Happy Hour at Chad's!
Sue is such a nut! This is her dream come true - drinking and calculating!
Kylie drank too much - she passed out at Chad's!
Sitting in a highchair like a big girl!
I am sooo cool!
Playing with Pin at dinner!
Why does this girl keep saying she thinks we look alike?!
Mom - do you really think Sue should be holding me after that huge glass of wine?
OOOHHHH Mommy!! I need this chair in my room!!!
Am I cute or what?
OOOHHH PLEASE Mommy!!! Can we get it?

No comments: