Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tutu Cute! (I know, corny!)

I got Kylie a little ballerina outfit when I was 3 days PAST my due date and going crazy trying to get that damn baby out of me - so I shopped! It seems like years ago that I bought it! I have been waiting for a time to put it on, I didn't want to waste it on a day at home, so I figured she could wear it to Gymboree! I was so excited when I found the ballerina tights, and of course had to top it off with a tiara! Poor little Kylie, she is going to hate me when she gets older! I just can't get enough of the get-ups! She truly is my real-life Barbie! :) After I got to Gymboree I discovered how ridiculous it was to be wearing a tutu to Gym class, but it made for great picture opps! Everyone was cracking up at Kylie, one mom even asked me if we just came from Ballet Class! Hmmm, I wonder if there is a ballet class for infants... :)

It's hard to see, but the tights have ballet slippers and ribbons that wrap up her legs sewn into them!



This is Kylie's model pose!

How cute are Ava and Jayden? (Even though Ava is clothes-lining her!)




Parachute Time!

No comments: