Thursday, May 24, 2007

What the heck?!!

Since Kylie has figured out to crawl and pull herself up she does NOT like to be strapped in the stroller anymore! Today Jim dropped us off at the Promenade while he worked and apointment and did the steps in Santa Monica. Of course we spent 3/4 of that time at Old Navy! I finally let Kylie out of the stroller in the fitting room to play. I originally put her down on her blanket to play - I guess I am still in denial that she is mobile - she crawled off that thing in a second! It was so funny, she was trying to crawl but since she was wearing pants and socks, she kept slipping around! Then she tried to pull herself up to standing with the help of the stroller, and kept slipping and sliding around again! Here she is trying to pull of some tricks:

Easy does it...

WOAH!

Let me try this again...


No comments: