Sunday, May 27, 2007

Kylie Kitty!

I don't think I have mentioned Kylie Kitty before, it is Kylie's blankie. I am still unsure whether she actually cares about it or not, but I have been putting her to sleep with it since she was 6 weeks old. When I want her to sleep in the car I give her one there too, and it usually does the trick. When I see her actually holding it (or chewing on it which is what she usually does) I think it is the sweetest thing ever! Today when I got out of the car I caught her in the backseat holding and playing with Kylie Kitty...I had to snap some shots!!

*As for the pacifier...I wish she would suck it, but it is mostly a toy for her! She loves chewing on it and it keeps her happy and busy in the car!

See how the paci hangs out the side of her mouth as she chews it? She is such a nut!

No comments: