Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Playing at the park!

Now that Kylie can crawl I thought it would be fun to go back to the new Playa Vista park to see what she would do there. She didn't go far, but crawled around in circles wherever I put her. She was definitely on smile strike today, the only time I could get her to smile was when she was cracking up on the swing! She has become so serious and determined as she has gotten older! Here are our pictures from the park:






This is my attempt at an artistic shot, ha ha!



I at least thought she would crawl in here, but nope, just sat and looked around at all the kids!






Kylie loves the artificial sod...there are little tiny black pieces of rubber allover it and she spent over 30 minutes picking at them!


Finally, a smile, but not at me - there were two little girls behind me jumoing up and down for Kylie!

Mommy and KyKy!

1 comment:

Emily Golden said...

Rachel you are getting too skinny!