Saturday, May 19, 2007

She's ALMOST There!!

This morning I tried to give Kylie some floor time before she woukld be stuck in the car seat and stroller all day. Obviously, this meant my shaking toys in front of her trying to get her to crawl. Today she got the closest she has so far! She went about 3 feet!! It was a mixture of hands and knees crawling and tummy scooting! I still don't think I could say that she is actually "crawling" but she is soooo close!! I am beginning to wonder if this is just what they do, if there is never one defining moment of which you call everyone you know and announce, "SHE'S CRAWLING!!". Here are the pics of the attempts:



Too much work! Time for the sexy pose!

She's up again!

I figured she would crawl to the Puffs, but instead she just wiggled around until she got her hands on them!

Then she just helped herself!

Yum!

All of this work is exhausting! Kylie just plopped down for a rest right where she was!


Sexy Pose!


So if you have read a couple posts, you know by now that I am constantly saying "by the time we got our act together..." before we go anywhere (and are in turn extremely late!). Here is a sneak peak of what "getting our act together" actually looks like:

Hanging with Daddy for a while...

Making faces...

(Check out Jim's lips, ha ha!)


Playing with Mommy...



...I just can't figure out why we can't get out of the door on time! :)

1 comment:

Emily Golden said...

Love that sexy pose!