Monday, May 7, 2007

KYLIE'S GETTING A TOOTH!!!!

I can't believe it! My little baby is getting a tooth!! I thought that I noticed that her gums were swollen yesterday, but then figured I was imagining things...I have been thinking Kylie is teething for months! Her sleeping has been a little weird, she has woken up two or three times each night for the past couple nights which really isn't like her! So today on our walk when we reached the coffee shop I bent down and checked her gums, and sure enough!!! There was a slit on the bottom left side! I started freaking out! Of course, I almost started crying (Do you think I have issues, or what? I am noticing that every other post has the line "I almost started crying" in it!). Anyway, I grabbed the phone and called Jim immediately, but his response was not what I wanted! In comes Nana!! I called my Mom and she was as excited as I was! Then, I called and woke up Auntie Em (who had worked the night shift the night before) to tell her all about it! Of course Kylie was very uncooperative in the picture taking of this new tooth! Here is how it went:




FINALLY! A decent picture!! Here is the little tooth on its way out!

No comments: