Thursday, May 17, 2007

Our date with Grampa!

This afternoon Kylie and I drove out to Pasadena to visit Grampa who was in town for work. We were planning on getting there early in the day and checking out the Huntington (Thanks, Rebecca for the idea!) but by the time we got our act together (Hmm, I seem to type that a lot, I think I need to get my act together!) we didn't leave our house until 3:30! Of course this was prime traffic time so an hour later we finally arrived in Pasadena! It gave us just enough time to do a little shopping before Grampa walked over to the mall to meet us! Kylie spotted him a ways away and started waving and smiling! She wasn't scared of him at all and couldn't wait to get her hands on that beard! We drove over to Robin's Wood Ranch Barbecue for dinner for some yummy ribs and fries! Kylie was very well behaved, and was flirting with everyone in the restaurant! Unfortunately I didn't time it right, and Kylie slept the whole way home, from 6:45 o 7:30, so when we got home and I tried to put her to bed at 8:30 she was wide awake! I ended up having to keep her up until 10:30 pm! Here are pics:

Kylie loves Grampa's beard!


1 comment:

Emily Golden said...

Dad had to roll his sleeves up for the bbq.