Sunday, May 20, 2007

KYLIE CAN CRAWL!!!!!

I never thought this day would come, but sure enough, Kylie can crawl!!

Jim got up with Kylie this morning as he does most Sundays so I can continue sleeping. He brought her downstairs and was playing with her when all of a sudden he yells up, "She's crawling!". Now I have heard this a million times from Jim...step she takes he thinks it is the real thing. Obviously I ignored him and went back to sleep! I got up in time to nurse Kylie and put her back to bed for her nap (and go back to sleep myself!). When she woke up from her nap I brought her downstairs for playtime, and sure enough, that little girl started crawling! She was up on all fours, not on her tummy, and went halfway across the room! I was so excited! She is so cute when she does it too! She lifts each arm way up like she is raising her hand in class, then very deliberately slams it down to the ground. Next she scoots the opposite knee forward, then does it allover again with the opposite hand/knee! It is so cute, and I am so proud of my little girl! I thought she would never do it, and of course stressed about it over a thousand times, just ask my friend Rebecca!! Later in the day I was able to capture the crawling on film!

Check it out!!!


1 comment: