Friday, May 25, 2007

A day at Nana and Grampa's!

After stopping by Auntie Sah-Sah's house, we headed down to Nana and Grampa's where we hung out for the day before the big Graduation Dinner for Auntie Em! Here are some pics from the day:

Grampa was getting ready to go to Uncle Larry's birthday party in New York after Emily's dinner. Here he his wearing his black tie attire:


Kylie is so funny with Zoe...she bats her eyelashes over and over when she comes near, but isn't really scared of her! Kylie loves to grab her ears, fur and tail, and Zoe never fights back, just sits there and takes it!




Since Kylie hasn't discovered the stairs at our house yet, I didn't know that she know how to climb stairs! But, sure enough she went right towards them at Nana's and amazingly enough, climbed right up!
Hmmm, what's this?

Oooh, if I climb up there I can get into the dog's water!

Alright, this leg first...

Oops!

Let me try this again!



Yeah!! I did it!

Check me out, Mom!

Cuddling with Zo-Zo!


Swinging with Nana!

Mom - we HAVE to get one of these!

No comments: