Thursday, May 10, 2007

Finally!!! Enough hair for a bathtime mohawk!

Kylie has finally grown to like her (not-so) new bathtub! I finally realized I can put it in Jim's shower (yes, we use separate bathrooms) which is much easier - no tub walls to reach over! Now I can just sit right on the ground next to Kylie in the bath instead of straddling and leaning over those obnoxious tub walls! In other exciting O'Connor news...Kylie finally has enough hair to make a Mohawk in the tub! You have to look closely, but hey, I didn't think this was going to happen for years! :)

Mohawk Cutie




Nana gave Kylie this bath toy for Easter and she is obsessed with it! I can barely wash her face since it doesn't leave her hands/mouth the entire time she is in the tub!


Daddy came in (to watch, not to help - he doesn't "do" baths)...Kylie lit up immediately!

Lastly, this pic was too cute not to include - I had to censor it out for all the sickos on the Internet!

No comments: