Thursday, March 29, 2007

A Trip to Nana and Grampas!

Today we drove down to San Diego to visit Nana, Grampa, and Uncle Nick for their birthdays! Of course we were also visiting Auntie Sah-Sah, Auntie Em, Cousin Tyler, Uncle Danny, and Uncle Jeff too! I was so exhausted driving down after going to sleep at 3 am for four nights straight trying to finish my mom's scrapbook birthday gift! I planned to go straight down for a nap as soon as I got there, but of course that didn't happen! We had to go shopping as soon as we got there!

Here is Kylie in a shopping cart for the first time ever!


Once we got to Nana's, Auntie Em gave Kylie a present from her recent trip to Disneyworld...Sparkly Minnie Ears!!!


Here is Uncle Nick with Kylie:


We were all very busy working on my Mom's scrapbook, and Kylie was so good! She just sat on the couch playing by herself, happy as can be! Here she is checking out what Uncle Danny is doing:

No comments: