Thursday, March 22, 2007

Our Busy Day!

Today Kylie and I went all the way to the Valley to meet my old boss, Louise, and another co-worker, Lynne, for lunch. They LOVED Kylie!! In fact, the whole restaurant loved Kylie! Even a couple of business men a few tables over were smiling and laughing at Kylie! She was such a good girl, and sat with Louise the entire time sucking on her necklaces, her hair, her glasses (her favorite) and anything else she could get near her mouth! We were there for about two hours and Kylie behaved the entire time! Everyone was so impressed!

When we got home, Daddy went for a walk with Kylie and me to the coffee shop...please see funny story to the right! Here are some pics from our walk:

Kylie is really starting to get active! It is getting pretty hard to even change her diaper! She flips over the minute I get her on the changing table! She tries so hard to get to toys out of reach and of course to get her hands on paper, my cell phone, and my coffee straw!! She flips from tummy to back and back again non-stop! It is so exciting to watch her discover new activities, toys, and talents! She is becoming so much fun to play with!

No comments: