Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Trying to figure out this crawling thing...

Kylie is working so hard trying to crawl...it just hasn't clicked yet! If I had a dollar for every time Daddy says, "She's going to be crawling any day now" I would be out shopping now instead of sitting on this computer! Here are some pics of her many, many attempts!

Kylie has been getting up on all fours for a couple months now!

Here she is starting to push up onto her tippie-toes...

I like to call this one the Monkey Crawl...

Nope, back down again!

Okay, she's got one arm forward...that's as close as we are going to get!

BUT, she sure is good at turning in circles! :)


I used to worry that she wasn't crawling yet, but now, I am loving it! Hey, I can go to the bathroom by MYSELF and come back and she will be in the same spot! Now that, is priceless! :)

No comments: