Friday, October 26, 2007

Bad Mommy!

Today Kylie and I both were finally feeling better! I decided to take Ky to open gym at Gymboree since she has been cooped up all week in the house! Daddy and I were pumping her up all day for Gymbo, and when we pulled into the parking garage she started bouncing up and down in her car seat laughing and smiling. I got her all the way into Gymboree when I noticed it was empty, then I noticed the orange and black balloons, and it hit me...there was no open gym due to the Halloween parties! Poor little Kylie, she was at the gate trying to get in and I had to tell her no Gymbo today! I tried to make it up to her by letting her play in the lobby for a while, but that didn't stop the tears when I had to put her back into the stroller! As a result, I let her walk around the mall (YEP! She is pretty much walking now!!!!!), although, I think that was more for me than her! :)


"What's going on in there, and why can't I go in??"
I let her go for a ride on the little quarter machine rides at the food court...BAD IDEA! She hated it! Check out her little hands gripping on for her life!

Pushing the button for the elevator
Playing around at the Disney Store!
My NEW big walker!

No comments: