Saturday, June 9, 2007

Padres' Game!

This afternoon Daddy drove down to visit with Grammer, Gramper, Auntie Lewis and Cousin Amy. Unfortunately I forgot to warn him about the Fair traffic so it took him FOREVER to get down here! By the time he arrived we had about 10 minutes to socialize until it was time to leave for dinner at Sammy's then go to the Padres' game at Petco Park! Amy has connections with someone from the Mariners and was able to get 4 pretty good seats, but the rest of us sat WAY up top! Not that it mattered, I don't think I looked at the field once, and I can't even tell you who won! I was just happy to get our (Jim and my) first night out without Kylie since she was born! Nana and Grammer stayed home to watch Tyler, Kylie, and Bailey (Sarah and Jeff's dog)! They had their hands full and we really appreciated the night out! Believe it or not, I didn't even want to call home once to check on her! Thanks, Mom!! It was neat to be able to see the new stadium downtown (it was my first time there), but my brothers and sisters were ready to kill me since I complained about the new stadium the whole time! I am sorry, but NOTHING will ever beat the Murph!!

I still don't get why Jim has to dress in Angel's gear when the Padres weren't even playing the Angels?! It must be some weird sports thing I will never get!

The family at Petco Park!

Look! I even wore blue to support the team (okay it was a coincidence)


The view from the gift shop!

The view from our seats! Yikes!


Sisters!


No comments: