Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dates...

1/6/10 - Been feeling nauseous for a couple days which came and went throughut the day. Didn't think much of it until tonight at dinner when after only making it halfway through my meal out I got SO SICK and felt SO FULL I started to panic. On the way home I called Jim and told him I HAD to be pg. He of course didn't beleive me.

1/7/10 - Pg test. Positive before I could even pull my pants up. Graphic, sorry, get used to it.

1/11/10 - Got the WORST stomach flu I have ever had. Ended up in the ER having to publicly say the words, "will this medication hurt, um, uh, eek, ah, the, buh, buh, bay, baby?". Then getting a urinalysis that came back positive for pg. I will not forgot those first words, just as I will never forget those when I found out I was pregnant with Kylie (yes, you are pregnant. VERY pregnant.) This time around, "oh, yeah, it was positive, be sure to see an OB. (doctor). Nurse: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! A 2010 baby!!!!! Me: Please don't say congratulations right now. Nurse 2: A surprise? Me: Yes. On birth control. Nurse 2: Happened to me too. Nurse 1: My baby busted right through my IUD. Me: Barf bag?

1/12/10 - Told Mom/Sarah

No comments: