Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pics from our Day!

Today was one of those days that I was camera happy! Here are a bunch of pictures from our day at home!

I have been working on a scrapbook for my Mom' birthday, so I set up a craft table in the family room so Kylie wouldn't get her hands or mouth on any little pieces...it was only a matter of time before she got her hands and mouth on the table instead!

Caught in the act!

Here are some pics of Kylie waking up from her nap!




Look at her little "paw prints"!


Getting dressed for the day, it's getting a little harder to keep Kylie still!

Kylie loves to pull down her butterfly, of course, into her mouth!

Today I gave Kylie a piece of apple in her new Mesh Feeder...she wasn't too sure about it:

Forget the apple, I am going for the plastic!

No comments: